Wiki markup language is similar to HTML but the tags don't
use <...>, at least not in preferred forms.
Firefox related Wikis of interest (#firefox)
There are various wiki's, and these may or may not pertain to
ones that I'm likely to be working on, but here is a list. Googled: wiki table cell coloring hex
Internal and External references (#internal)
- [http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm firefox.htm]
generates an external reference
- [[Profile folder |profiles]] generates an internal reference in the form
<a href="/Profile_folder" title="Profile folder">profiles</a>
Images are loaded up on the rightside column of MozillaZine pages with "Upload".
Images in a Wiki are codes as follows: The following example in "Location Bar" was coded to match the source in
[[Image:ff_switch_to_tab.png|switch to tab]]
Image as a linked to object coded as follows:
The following example is in "Lost Bookmarks"
Signature Lines (#signature)
- 3~ (~~~) Patricia Zhang (provides link to userpage)
- 4~ (~~~~) Patricia Zhang 13:40, Jan 14, 2007 (UTC) (preferred, provides link to user page)
- 5~ (~~~~~) gives the date/time alone: 3:40, Jan 14, 2007 (UTC)